Welcome Back! New Updates On Inspired Meditations
It’s been a summer of updates here on the Inspired Meditations website!
- The entire look and design of the website has changed. I hope you’ll find it more user-friendly and visually calming- that was the goal.
- Digital downloads are more easily accessed. I will be adding both free and purchase meditations consistently. Some are already available here.
- Membership feature: When you make your first download purchase it will ask for basic information for the purchase. Upon payment you will receive an email with your download available to listen to PLUS login info (username and password) so that you can make additional purchases, but also access all your downloads in your own membership area!
- Videos are available on the website- these will be guided meditations and soon will include inspirational tutorials to broaden your practice and meaningfully apply mindset and meditation tools to your life.
- The blog will include more mindfulness-based strategies and wellness information. As always it will have additional tips and tricks to make the most of your meditation practice. I will continue to post periodically about how my meditation practice develops (the highs, the lows, and everything in between)- I think this gives you a firsthand look at what a meditation practice looks like in everyday life. Many of my readers have reported they struggle with connecting the dots between a meditation practice and an improved life. Something I want to add is firsthand accounts of individuals besides myself who have made the connection between meditation and life improvements.
- From time to time I write an article or someone interviews me for a feature in an article- anything NEW and noteworthy will be posted under “in the press“.
Thanks for hanging in there with all the changes. Can’t wait to get reacquainted!
If you find this email was sent to you by mistake, please feel free to unsubscribe or contact me here.