Video: Hypnotize Yourself With a Positive Message
Everything is going to be OK.
I think this is something that everyone needs to hear right now. On a conscious, logical level, it sounds like utter bullshit! Have you seen the world? We may look at the pandemic, our country, or our situation as definitely not OK.
But if this message was interpreted on a subconscious level, and it was programmed to run in the background of your mind no matter how messed up your situation is, your day would look much brighter and probably run a lot smoother too.
Needless to say, none of us are at our best under stress. We make more mistakes. Our immunity is lowered by stress so we can easily get sick.
As the pandemic continues to play out over the course of this year, you don’t want today’s stress to turn into tomorrow’s chronic stress…and illness.
What if I told you that there is a way to send this positive message or one of your very own feel-good messages (personalized is always better) to your subconscious so that you’d be more likely to attract good things and notice good things?
You could really use this dose of positivity in your life right now. However, this is more than positive thinking or law of attraction.
Your subconscious will interpret your message uniquely for you, but always positively. Words are triggers and cues that your subconscious will respond to naturally.
For instance, part of my own message includes good health. If yours does too, you may notice you’ll make healthier choices, automatically. That’s the key! Whenever you insert something into the subconscious, it plays out automatically through your thoughts and behavior.
You’ll immediately calm your nerves, relax easier… It will be working for you and it’s so automatic that you may finally notice down the road that it has been working all along.
Ok, so how do you do this? The following video explains the details. I’ll post a bullet point list below too.
How to hypnotize yourself with a positive message:
- Choose 3 positive emotional words. How do you want to feel emotionally? Such as: Safe, calm, loved, joyful, thankful, blissful, resourceful.
- Next choose 3 positive physical words. How do you want to feel physically? Such as: Relaxed, comfortable, youthful, productive, healthy.
- Now that you have some personal words, use them in a few sentences to create a positive message or two for yourself.
- Record your message- up to 1 minute long.
- Use the magic hour when EVERYONE (including you) goes into natural hypnosis. Within an hour before you typically fall asleep, your subconscious will be primed for learning. And since repetition is learning, put your recorded message on repeat. Listen to it repeatedly while you are in that relaxed, half awake state. Do this for a few minutes, each and every night.
The subconscious will work on everything else for you. Your thoughts and behavior will start gravitating toward making that message true for you because essentially you’re hypnotizing yourself.
I’ve been using this successfully with myself and others to support them through this pandemic. Let me know how it works for you!
Peace and Be Well,