What is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is one of many mind-states we enter throughout our day, only we may not be aware of it or how to use it purposefully. Hypnosis is a type of relaxed + focused attention. It occurs in the Theta Wave state where we can input purposeful and helpful suggestions into the subconscious mind that positively impact your thoughts, behavior, and habits.
What are the similarities and differences between hypnosis and meditation?
With both hypnosis and meditation it is possible and probable to reach an “altered state” (theta). Altered states are associated with insight, focused attention, optimal wellbeing, success, creativity/imagination, peak performance, suspension of time and belief, and deep relaxation.
Both hypnosis and deep meditation occur in a similar Theta Wave state. The difference is hypnosis involves targeted tools and specific suggestions based on what you want to achieve and it works much faster than any other therapy available. Meditation is a progressive practice that enhances general wellbeing over time and practice.
What can Hypnosis do for me?
Hypnosis is known to help with over 200 goals and problems from confidence to stress relief to grief recovery, healthy habits, and fears. These have been studied involving successful outcomes with hypnosis.
Results can take 1-6 sessions, which is far less than typical counseling and psychotherapy.
Hypnosis can also be used to create enlightening experiences with Past Life Regression, Inner Child Healing, Guided Imagery, and Dream Therapy. These can lead to spontaneous insight and solutions.
What are your credentials?
Always ask your Hypnotherapist about their credentials, education, and experience. I have a counseling Degree in Psychology and 10+ years in the mental health industry. I’m a certified Hypnotherapist with a full 1.5 year training at the nation’s only accredited college of Hypnotherapy. I’m also a member of the American Hypnosis Association and the Hypnotherapist’s Union 472.
What’s in a Hypnosis session?
- First, contact me HERE to set up a FREE consultation or use the email feature to ask your questions. We’ll determine if hypnosis is right for you and your goal!
- When you’re ready, you can book a hypnosis session- about 90 min.
- You may receive a pre-session questionnaire to be filled out prior to your session.
- During session we’ll review your goals and obstacles then I’ll gently guide you into hypnosis. You’ll also receive a free audio recording to further your results.
Can I be hypnotized (virtual/distance)?
Watching a movie on a screen and scrolling social media are examples of virtual trance-states. Everybody can enter at least a nice light trance state and this is enough to get results with hypnosis!
I use a pre-session questionnaire that determines how best to hypnotize you and reach your goals.
Zoom is an excellent platform for hypnosis because you’re already relaxed in the comfort of your own home- you’ll never be “stuck” in hypnosis even if we’re disconnected. 90% of my clients are via Zoom for over 2 yrs.
Why should I meditate?
The benefits of a meditation practice are numerous and backed by extensive + excellent science. You can manage daily stress and harmful chronic stress while easing physical conditions, improving sleep and increasing creativity and productivity. Positive changes begin occurring before you’re even aware of them. Aim for a consistent meditation practice to get the full benefit.
What services do you offer?
- Online Sessions: Hypnosis, Past Life Regression, Inner Child Healing, Dream Therapy, Therapeutic Meditation and more…
- Audio downloads + YouTube Meditations
- Personalized audio downloads
- Self-improvement Blog
- Programs and Group Sessions Coming Soon…
I specialize in…
- Healthy Lifestyle Goals
- Past Life Regression
- Age Regression
- Inner Child Healing
- Grief Recovery and Trauma
- Career Goals
- Law of Attraction and Manifesting
- Mindfulness, Meditation, and Therapeutic Guided Imagery
- Teens (ADHD- medical referral, Trauma, Studies, Sports Performance, Self-esteem)